The Senior Lease Accountant will assist the ASC 842 Project Manager with implementation of the new lease standard. The Senior Lease Accountant will also manage the Company’s lease portfolio (real estate and equipment including automobiles, computers, copiers, etc.) through the Prolease software tool as well as the accounting and SEC disclosures of leases.
• Assist the ASC 842 Project Manager with implementation of ASC 842 Company wide.
• Manage the Prolease software tool and ensure leases are accurately maintained within the tool worldwide.
• Manage the accounting of leases under ASC 842 including:
· Initial recording of the contract asset and lease liability.
· Subsequent accounting of the amortization of leases including balance sheet and p&l activity.
· Assist with the cash flow presentation of lease activity.
• Monthly reconciliation of the contract asset and lease liability general ledger accounts.
• Prepare SEC disclosures required under ASC 842.
• Review of new leases, determine if under scope of ASC 842 and input into the Prolease software.
• Assist with ROI, lease versus buy and other cash flow analyses.
• Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the world’s largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution® offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available atwww.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.